The main objective of a Fire Alarm System is to detect hazardous scenarios that could damage life, property and resources such as a fire, an explosion, a chemical spill or radiation. It becomes a herculean task to identify and suppress a fire in real-time for any organization without a perpetual fire monitoring and detection system.
Matrix PROPAC Conventional Fire Alarm Panel (CFAP) is a powerful and proactive CFAP, intelligently designed to satisfy all the fire safety requirements for apartments, offices or industries. Its state-of-the-art technology ensures identification of the smallest smoldering event that makes it vital for providing real time response to prevent human and property loss.
- Zones or IDC (Initiating Device Circuits): 2, 4 and 8
- Support for 32 detectors per zone
- Sounders or NAC (Notification Appliance Circuits): 2 and 4
- Integration with third party devices using Fire & Fault Relay
- Aux In for directly activating the NACs
- Ethernet port for Easy Configuration and Events Download remotely
- Support for 32 Mimic Panels on RS-485
Salient Features of the CFAP
Advanced Fault Detection
- Detection of 9 different general, zone and sounder circuit faults
- Alerts to user via audio visual indicators
- Fault relay on any fault event to integrate for third party use
- Delayed mode in case of fire event by delaying activation of sounders
- Configurable as per users requirement
- Applicable in sensitive areas like hospitals, server rooms, pharmaceutical companies, etc.
User Access Levels and Codes
- 4 different password protected user access levels
- Level based rights to different users to access different functions
- Access control for panel safety and security
- Maintenance log of up to 999 events
- Alarm, Fault and Admin Events
- Downloadable in readable format from computer through Ethernet