An initial public offering is one way for a company to manage its capital structure. An IPO increases equity and liquidity, subsequently facilitating access to other methods of raising funds: convertible bonds, pledging shares, etc.
In terms of preparing companies for entering the Russian or global capital markets, we assist in developing methodological frameworks and improving processes in the following areas:
- Governance & Management Structure
- Company Operations & Business Process Reengineering
- Marketing & Business Development
- Public Relations & Corporate Media
- Business Systems Implementation
- Mitigating Operational Risks , Tackling Marketing Risks, Mitigating Share Risks, Mitigating IT Risks
- Records & Policies, Capitalization, Proceeds, Share Capital, Shareholder’s rights, Voting rights, Dissolution & winding-up
Our services will result in the development of the company’s financial function capabilities to meet the expectations of potential investors, while providing more efficient financial and management reporting and, consequently, increased shareholder value.